AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 07, 2004 04:58PM
HI!

In a region close to the region where you can expect the suseptibility artifact, I do not constantly get a signal. However, I am also interested in getting valid statistics for this region in an across goup statistic. That means for this region I do not always get a valid intensity value, because in subjects with no signal in this region, I actually would have to exclude these voxels from an analysis, which would reduce the N.
As I assume all 3dANOVA programs do simply use all values (if valid or not) and calculate statistics. Basicly I think the N is the same for all voxels and is simply the number of subjects. Right? .... Not discarding empty (or nearly emty cells).

I would appreciate any comment what other straight forward you could think of than doing a ROI based analysis in a subsample of subjects with reasonable good signal in this area.

Thanks,

Lukas
Subject Author Posted

3dANOVA - OFC

Lukas Pezawas February 07, 2004 04:58PM

Re: 3dANOVA - OFC

Robert Cox February 09, 2004 02:48PM

Re: 3dANOVA - OFC

Lukas Pezawas February 09, 2004 05:04PM