History of AFNI updates  

|
Eli Merriam
February 12, 2004 04:53PM
Hi Ziad et al.,

I've got a SUMA question. Is there a way of saving the position of the brain across sessions?

I often fire up SUMA, position the brain at a nice angle for looking at my area of interest, load a bunch of functional .col surfaces, save a bunch TIFF images with the 'R' option, and then exit...

Then, later on, I'll want to make more TIFF images, but I can't get the brain into the exact same position, which can be really annoying.

I've tried simply counting the number of "left arrow" / "up arrow" combinations to get the brain in the right position, but that can make one rather insane...

It would be nice to be able to save a layout file that records the position of the brain. Alternatively, it would be nice to be able to enter in actual numbers for degrees of rotation in each direction -- this would save having to count key presses.

One more related point -- when viewing flattened 2D patches, would it be possible to lock the surface orthogonal to the viewing plane? One rarely needs to look at a flattened surface from the side smiling smiley

also, THANKS, again for writing such a useful tool!!!

-Eli
Subject Author Posted

positioning the brain in suma

Eli Merriam February 12, 2004 04:53PM

Re: positioning the brain in suma

Ziad Saad February 12, 2004 05:17PM