AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 27, 2004 04:27PM
I get virtually no warnings (in the AFNI code proper) with my builds with gcc on Linux and Mac and Solaris. Without more information, it is impossible to decide if the warnings you are seeing are problematic.

In general, I do not like "patches" that are to be applied with the patch program. They just leave me feeling "ucky". This reaction is irrational, and cannot be overcome by reasoned argumentation.

If you wish to make changes to an AFNI file, you should
(a) make sure you have the latest version from this AFNI site
(b) let us know you are about to make the change
(c) make the change and send us the changed file in toto

This issue hasn't arisen much in the past, though, since most people are content to be consumers.
Subject Author Posted

Building with Intel ICC compiler

Hans J. Johnson February 27, 2004 02:20PM

Re: Building with Intel ICC compiler

Hans J. Johnson February 27, 2004 02:57PM

Re: Building with Intel ICC compiler

bob cox February 27, 2004 04:27PM