AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 14, 2004 11:44AM
Hi AFNI folks:

I've been using 3dfractionize to convert my ROIs to the resolution of the EPI datasets. This method works okay; however, I like the way they look better when I simply view the ROIs (drawn in anatomical resolution) overlaid on the functional datasets in the AFNI viewer. I have selected Warp functional on demand, using the nearest neighbor functional and stat. resampling mode.

My question is this: is there a particular clip value used with 3dfractionize that would result in my fractionized ROI most closely ressembling the "warped" ROI dataset I see in the AFNI viewer?

Thanks--
Jane Lange
Subject Author Posted

ROIs and warping functional datasets

Jane Lange April 14, 2004 11:44AM

Re: ROIs and warping functional datasets

Ziad S. Saad April 19, 2004 10:26AM