AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 21, 2004 09:16AM
I have reconstructed spiral data using FIASCO which generates t-maps. I converted the t-maps to the AFNI format (using pghtoanfi), and AFNI does recognize them (and gets a range for the functional data). I know that there is activation on the t-maps because I can look at the t-maps that were generated in postscript format. If I load only the functional data (structural underlay stored in a different folder) I can see activation within the range specified. If I include the structural underlay with the functional data and then try to overlay the functional, I do not see any activation. To eliminate the obvious problem, I do have “See Function” selected. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Subject Author Posted

T-map overlay

Jeffrey Nutche April 21, 2004 09:16AM

Re: T-map overlay

rick reynolds April 21, 2004 10:06AM

rick reynolds April 22, 2004 05:44PM

Joel Welling April 22, 2004 07:16PM