AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
teodora
April 28, 2004 02:57PM
Hi.

These are the steps that I performed in my analysis.

1. 3dDeconvolve with my conditions of interest as stim files.==> decon_output

**!!!!** (from Define Function window) Func value for voxel XYZ in contrast cond1vbaseline is : 6.994345 (case A)

2. Convert the output of 3dDeconvolve to percentage change relative to the baseline==> decon_output_PC

3. Extract the subbrik of interest from decon_output_PC ==> cond1vbase_PC (fim file) (with t coef as func and t coef as threshold)

4. Talairach and smooth (filter 6) the brik using adwarp and 3dmerge programs:

adwarp -apar 3dvol+tlrc -dpar cond1vbase_PC
3dmerge -prefix Scond1vbase_PC -1blur_fwhm 6 cond1vbase_PC

**!!!!** (from Define Function window) Func value for the same XYZ voxel in Scond1vbase_PC (cond1vbaseline) is : - 0.091468 (case B)

Can you explain me exactly the meaning of the func in both cases?

Thank you.
Teo
Subject Author Posted

percentage change

teodora April 28, 2004 02:57PM

Re: percentage change

Gang Chen April 28, 2004 03:30PM

teodora April 29, 2004 01:43PM

Gang Chen April 29, 2004 03:05PM