AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 14, 2004 07:14PM
Rick:

Ah -- OK, I see what you are getting at. I had two problems with this:

a) I thought NN meant linear interpolation of nearest neighbors, not simply "pick the nearest neighbor". So if it really works like you say, then that does look like a solution -- except it would be nice to know what it does in the 50/50 case.

b) ... and hence I thought you were recommending NN for the split-into-several-volumes method... which leads off to other questions.

OK, so noting Ziad's caution, basically I should investigate whether NN actually works OK.

Thanks for the correction,

Graham
Subject Author Posted

is there an afni tool for rotating a label volume?

Graham Wideman May 13, 2004 02:39AM

Re: is there an afni tool for rotating a label volume?

Ziad S. Saad May 13, 2004 09:46AM

rick reynolds May 13, 2004 10:11AM

Ziad S. Saad May 13, 2004 11:38AM

rick reynolds May 13, 2004 10:00AM

Graham Wideman May 13, 2004 05:36PM

rick reynolds May 14, 2004 07:58AM

Graham Wideman May 14, 2004 07:14PM