AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 17, 2004 04:24AM
Hi all,

I'm trying to run AFNI on Cygwin running on Windows XP. I downloaded the precompiled binaries but the AFNI main program don't let me switch either the overlay or underlay, or function. That's why I abandon the precompiled binaries and tried to compile the program by myself. After getting thro' the list of libs and auxiliary programs, I could not get the AFNI main execute file compiled. The following error message poped up:

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [afni.exe] Error 1

Is that a problem with my system or sth else? If you need further information regarding the compiling processes, please let me know.

Thanks for your help!
Subject Author Posted

AFNI on Cygwin

Ken Lai May 17, 2004 04:24AM

Re: AFNI on Cygwin

rick reynolds May 17, 2004 12:19PM

Ken Lai May 18, 2004 01:55AM

Ken Lai May 18, 2004 01:57AM

precompiled binaries

John Grinstead May 28, 2004 03:48PM