AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Cris H.
August 05, 2004 10:07PM
Given our previous problems with installing the 10.3 binaries (unable to get "Where Am I" to work, and then later realizing plug-ins weren't available), I've attempted to compile AFNI using the 10.3 Makefile.

I get the following output (after 10 minutes or so of compiling)-

Making `clean' in directory /Users/crishamilton/afni/afni_src/netcdf-3.5.0/src/cxx

rm -f *.o *.a *.so *.sl *.i *.Z core nctst test.out example.nc *.cps *.dvi *.fns *.log *~ *.gs *.aux *.cp *.fn *.ky *.pg *.toc *.tp *.vr

Returning to directory /Users/crishamilton/afni/afni_src/netcdf-3.5.0/src

rm -f *.o *.a *.so *.sl *.i *.Z core
make: *** No rule to make target `netcdf_error.o', needed by `libmri.a'. Stop.
[Cris-Hamiltons-Computer:~/afni/afni_src] crishami%

Any suggestions as to how this may be remedied?

Thanks.
Subject Author Posted

Compiling AFNI for OS X 10.3

Cris H. August 05, 2004 10:07PM

Re: Compiling AFNI for OS X 10.3

Robert Cox August 06, 2004 09:36AM

C Hamilton August 06, 2004 12:40PM

Robert Cox August 06, 2004 01:27PM

C Hamilton August 06, 2004 01:29PM