AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 17, 2004 03:45PM
One more small question about 3dDeconvolve: when I run it for a (nongated) experiment with six different stimuli, with lags from 0 to 15, I end up with over 100 subbricks in the final output, too many for comfort. I've had cases including GLTs where the last subbricks where literally inaccessible on my system.

Since I don't care about the values of the individual lags (these I can output into IRF files, after all), I would like to suppress them, but if I use -nocout, the stimulus F-statistics are also suppressed. These, however, I'd like to see.

Is there a way to just suppress the IRF components, but get all the statistics? If not, should there be?

Cheers,
Kai
Subject Author Posted

3dDeconvolve -nocout

Kai Schreiber August 17, 2004 03:45PM

Re: 3dDeconvolve -nocout

Robert Cox August 17, 2004 04:29PM