AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 20, 2004 03:58AM
Hi all,
this is really a basic question from an AFNI naive user.

I recorded EPI images from a 1.5 T GE Signa. My images are named IM0001, IM0002,.....
When I run to3d in the GUI mode, I see that info like TR, xyz orientation and size and FOV are correctly set according to my experiment log.
Z origin is automatically set as "non centered" and the origin value is correct. X and y origins are automatically set as "non centered" and their origin values are for example
x origin 117.0732
y origin 147.5704
These values are equal to the corresponding ones contained in the header of my original DICOM files.

My question is: should I leave these settings as they are automatically picked up by to3d or should I have to click on xy axis centered?

Thanks for your help.

Silvia
Subject Author Posted

to3d axis centered

Silvia October 20, 2004 03:58AM

Re: to3d axis centered

Rich Hammett October 20, 2004 09:00AM