AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 08, 2004 05:34PM
I have the same old problem of rotating a sagittal structural to the oblique functionals.

I just wanted to know if there is any common knowledge reason (or philosophical reasons..) for shifting the high res before (imrotate) or after (3drotate) having built the structural brik in terms of the quality of the outcome.

Also, is it right that a positive right angle would produce the "yes nod movement" (rotation)?

so something like:

3drotate -rotate 20R 0A 0I -prefix structuralAlligned structural

would produce a "yes nod rotation" of 20 degrees.

Agreed?

Thanks, cheers,

Martin

Subject Author Posted

Structural rotation to oblique EPI

Martin Monti November 08, 2004 05:34PM

Re: Structural rotation to oblique EPI

Robert Cox November 09, 2004 10:12AM

Re: Structural rotation to oblique EPI

Martin Monti November 09, 2004 01:47PM