AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Ziad S. Saad
December 08, 2004 12:20PM
Hi Vitaly,

The confusion is perhaps caused by drawing parallels between SurfClust and 3dmerge. The more appropriate comparison would be to 3dclust.
At any rate, I have modified the help and added the options -out_clusterdset to have the program apply cluster-based thresholding on the input data. That is in addition to outputing a clusters table and an ROI type dataset that assigns to each node in a cluster the rank of that cluster.

I have also modified the help and I hope made it clearer. The option -out_fulllist has been the source of some confusion, see if the new help text clarifies its use.

Let me know how it goes.

Binaries are not ready yet, check for archives postdating this posting.

cheers,
-z
Subject Author Posted

clustering on the suface

vitaly December 07, 2004 11:45AM

Re: clustering on the suface

Ziad S. Saad December 07, 2004 12:15PM

vitaly December 07, 2004 01:38PM

Ziad S. Saad December 08, 2004 12:20PM