AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 15, 2004 12:33PM
Hi,

I'm running 3dDconvolve using the stim_times with the TENT as the rtype. And when I run 3dDeconvolve, it gives me a improper C matrix error.

I auto-concatenated all my runs and in each stim_times file, I specified at which global time that particular stimulus was presented. All my stim_times files are different lengths b/c all my stimuli are not presented equally.

I also get a warning when 3dDeconvolve reads in several of my stim_times files saying that the file as 'no good entries.'

Can you suggest why 3dDeconvolve is not running and also how I should fix the warning?

Thanks!

David

Subject Author Posted

stim_times and tent functions

David Kim December 15, 2004 12:33PM

Re: stim_times and tent functions

Robert Cox December 15, 2004 04:04PM