AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 16, 2004 01:18PM
hi--

i've recently been getting this message print to command window when i boot up afni on my machine:

Failed to open plugin /usr/local/afni/linux_glibc22/plug_crender.so -- /usr/local/afni/linux_glibc22/plug_crender.so: undefined symbol: THD_copy_dset_subs
Failed to open plugin /usr/local/afni/linux_glibc22/plug_deconvolve.so -- /usr/local/afni/linux_glibc22/plug_deconvolve.so: undefined symbol: svd_double
Failed to open plugin /usr/local/afni/linux_glibc22/plug_nlfit.so -- /usr/local/afni/linux_glibc22/plug_nlfit.so: undefined symbol: svd_double
Failed to open plugin /usr/local/afni/linux_glibc22/plug_vol2surf.so -- /usr/local/afni/linux_glibc22/plug_vol2surf.so: undefined symbol: PLUTO_set_v2s_addrs

while most things seem to work fine within afni, there is a problem with linking to suma.

when i press 't' to link the two, i get receipts that read:
"ERROR:
Unknown NIML input: SUMA_node_normals
Ignoring it, and hoping it goes away"

alas--i lose a ton of activity on the surface. this wasn't happening earlier on this machine (and version of afni/suma), and this isn't happening now when i run afni/suma w/ same data on a mac.

any ideas?

Subject Author Posted

"failed to open plugin..."

kevin desimone December 16, 2004 01:18PM

Re: "failed to open plugin..."

rick reynolds December 16, 2004 01:36PM

bob cox December 16, 2004 02:46PM

mark December 16, 2004 08:30PM

Kevin DeSimone December 20, 2004 03:59PM