AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 19, 2005 12:37PM
I would choose the first option. Yes, it's harder, but it's right. Drawing ROIs is hard. You may want to use a tablet type monitor that allows drawing the ROIs directly on the screen. The AFNI software support the Wacom Cintiq interactive display.

The Talairach transformation distorts your image information. This may not be a problem for larger regions but could be a problem on smaller ones. All of the other options have as their main benefit the possibility of automation and less expertise.
Subject Author Posted

I need opinions on methods of defining ROIs (long)

Phil Burton January 18, 2005 03:59PM

clarification

Phil Burton January 18, 2005 04:50PM

Re: I need opinions on methods of defining ROIs (long)

Ziad S. Saad January 19, 2005 10:41AM

Daniel Glen January 19, 2005 12:37PM

Thanks to both of you, and one more quick question.

Phil Burton January 19, 2005 05:53PM

Re: Thanks to both of you, and one more quick question.

Jed Meltzer January 20, 2005 05:10PM

Rutvik Desai January 21, 2005 01:12PM

Min Bao December 04, 2005 02:30AM