AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 11, 2005 10:58AM
I 'd like to take this opportunity to tell you that I am searching for a position as an Research Technologist in the Neuroscience field.

I was involved in neuroscience research for over 13 years at the Medical College of Wisconsin, in Dr. Edgar DeYoe’s Laboratory (www.mcw.edu/cellbio/visionlab) including 11 years involving fMRI experiments. Our lab studied the function of the human and macaque visual cortex using fMRI. I have extensive experience in LINUX, AFNI, shell programming, and neuroimaging. I also have a large amount of experience mapping data to cortical surface models and flatmaps with CARET, Surefit and BrainVoyager. I have done stimulus programming and C programming. I was also involved in the neurophysiologic recording and histological analysis of the visual cortex of macaque monkeys.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss these and other qualifications with you. If you are interested, please contact me at (414) 466-7071, or send an e-mail (jwieser@mcw.edu). I look forward to discussing the ways my skills may best serve your lab
Sincerely yours,

Jon Wieser
jwieser@mcw.edu
(414) 466-7071
Subject Author Posted

FMRI/flatmap Tech available

Jon Wieser February 11, 2005 10:58AM