AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 24, 2005 09:12AM
Hi all,

Sorry, I have another question (though a real one this time, I hope!).

As standard in our lab, for block analyses, we have used a polort of 1, a wavered (GAM) canonical (with default peak of 100), and calculated %cs after 3dDeconvolve using the following 3dcalc script.

3dcalc -fscale \
-a0 subjectfile.dec+orig.HEAD \
-c2 subjectfile.dec+orig.HEAD \
-e4 subjectfile.dec+orig.HEAD \
-g6 subjectfile.dec+orig.HEAD \
-i8 subjectfile.dec+orig.HEAD \
-expr "(100*i)/((a+c+e+g)/4)" \
-prefix subjectfile.%cs
3drefit -fim subjectfile.%cs+orig.HEAD

The next step was to warp and blur, then group ttest.

First, I'm wondering how this changes when I use a polort of 3? Do I still take p_0 coefficent of each run (subbricks 0, 4, 8 and 12) and use the same expr?

Second, is all of this correct in the first place considering I use a wavered canonical?

Please excuse my ignorance... the afni expert in our lab had the nerve to finish his PhD and go off and get a postdoc ;) - leaving me to fend for myself. I have tried searching and reading back through messages on this board but none seem to speck directly to my questios.

Thank you so much for your help.

Clare

Subject Author Posted

polort and %cs

Clare March 24, 2005 09:12AM

Re: polort and %cs

Gang Chen March 24, 2005 10:26AM

Re: polort and %cs

Clare March 24, 2005 11:06AM