AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 29, 2005 10:01AM
Hello all.

I have a simple (I hope) question regarding displaying of surfaces in SUMA.

I have all of my surfaces created in FreeSurfer and they look good there. I run the script to generate the spec files and such for SUMA. After loading everything up in AFNI / SUMA, everything looks great. All is registered well and the display works perfectly, except for one thing....

On the inflated surface and the flat patch, they don't look right. Instead of seeing the graylevel sulcus/gyrus type stuff, I get what looks like white noise on a TV. Overlaying function on these it is where it's supposed to be, but the inflated and flat surfaces just look like grayscale speckles. I'm hoping this is some very simple display option that I just haven't found yet.

Any suggestions? Thanks so much.

iggy

Subject Author Posted

SUMA display question

iggy March 29, 2005 10:01AM

Re: SUMA display question

Ziad S. Saad March 29, 2005 10:46AM

iggy March 31, 2005 08:28AM

Ziad S. Saad March 31, 2005 12:05PM