AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 29, 2005 11:19AM
Hi guys,

I want to work out which of a number of phase-shifted 'ideals' (wavered block canonicals) best fit my data, on a subject-by-subject basis - so I was going to use 3dfim+. However, I also wanted to use a polort of 3, but 3dfim+ does not seem to work with a polort of >2 (it returns something like 'illegal option').
Is this the case? Or can 3dfim+ work with a polort of 3 (and I'm just doing something wrong)?

Alternatively, if there is a ceiling of a polort of 2 in 3dfim+, can 3dDeconvolve accomodate multiple 'ideals' such that it will return something like a 'Best Index' similar to 3dfim+? I know I can run 3dDeconvolve using a number of different ideals but I need to know which ideal fits best for each subject.

Thanks!
Clare
Subject Author Posted

3dfim+ polort>2

Clare March 29, 2005 11:19AM

Re: 3dfim+ polort>2

Robert Cox March 29, 2005 02:01PM

Re: 3dfim+ polort>2

Clare March 30, 2005 03:54AM