AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 30, 2005 11:58AM
Thanks Gang.

I already have the statistical subbrik converted to zscores from a previous 3dmerge step. I'm using this subbrik as a threshold input (-1tindex) to 3dclust.

3dclust gives me the peak intensity voxel coordinates within each cluster.
I was wondering if it could also *automatically* provide me with the corresponding zscore for that voxel instead of having to visually locate the voxel based on its coordinates and note its zscore. With a large number of clusters and multiple analyses this could take a while. Maybe I'm asking for too much :)

Thanks again
Mithun
Subject Author Posted

3dclust and z-score for peak intensity voxel

Mithun Mukherjee March 30, 2005 10:23AM

Re: 3dclust and z-score for peak intensity voxel

Gang Chen March 30, 2005 11:03AM

Re: 3dclust and z-score for peak intensity voxel

Mithun Mukherjee March 30, 2005 11:58AM