AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 19, 2005 03:21PM
hi--

anyone have experience analyzing + displaying retinotopy data using a randomized stimulus presentation?

we will randomize 1 cycle and repeat, which will give us a fixed stimulus frequency for the scan and so afford us the ability to use standard fourier analysis.

as is--temporally continuous BOLDs will now be spatially discontinuous. this essentially digitizes the phase of voxels responding to successive trials of stimulation.

so, in order to reinstantiate the topoography of the data, we need to do 1 of 2 things, posthoc:
1) reorder trials (i.e., phase conversion)
2) reorder colormap (i.e., color conversion)

i guess the question is, has anyone figured out a good way to do this?

Subject Author Posted

retinotopy with a quasi m-sequence

kevin desimone May 19, 2005 03:21PM

Re: retinotopy with a quasi m-sequence

Ziad S. Saad May 19, 2005 10:28PM

Re: retinotopy with a quasi m-sequence

kevin May 20, 2005 01:05PM