AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Wolfgang
September 02, 2005 06:48PM
I was just exporting images in raw dataformat and the -help output of from3d tells me there's a -raw option that just outputs the imagedata, without any header information.
That can't be true: My images are 256x256 short data, which is 131,072bytes. Actually the raw images regerated by from3d are 145,408 bytes in size. Importing it into Photoshop there are empty pixels added on top of the image. So it appears there's a 'zero-header' with the raw image output of from3d.
Is this on purpose?

Thanks,
Wolfgang
Subject Author Posted

Raw image size from3d

Wolfgang September 02, 2005 06:48PM

Re: Raw image size from3d

bob cox September 02, 2005 08:54PM