AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 05, 2005 11:56AM
I would like to reslice temporally an epi volume and export into an ascii file
(with 3dAFNIto3d) all voxels time-courses of the epi resliced volume.
I want to consider the slices interleaving acquisition.
Namely, the point which is relevant for me is to consider the "starting" time that AFNI takes into account to plot the T2 time-course.
For example, if we consider an epi acquisition of 10 slices per volume, with a TR=10 sec.
In the first volume:
the 1st slice would have its voxels with "starting" time of the time-course t=0 sec (option 'alt+z' in to3d command),
the 2nd slice t=0.5 sec.
the 3rd slice t=0.1 sec.
the 4th slice t=0.6 sec.
the 5th slice t=0.2 sec.
the 6th slice t=0.7 sec
the 7th slice t=0.3 sec
the 8th slice t=0.8 sec
the 8th slice t=0.4 sec
the 10th slice t=0.9 sec
I would like to be sure that AFNI takes into account of these "starting" times when I exported all the voxels time-courses with 3dAFNIto3d.
If it isn't the case, is there a way to compute it?

Thanks a lot for any confirmation !
Subject Author Posted

Voxels time-courses

Giovanni September 05, 2005 11:56AM

Re: Voxels' time-courses

bob cox September 05, 2005 08:52PM

Re: Voxels' time-courses

Giovanni September 06, 2005 05:30AM