AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 17, 2006 08:42AM
The only documentation for this plugin is in the help option. It presumes you know what power spectral density means and also that you know what Welch's method (overlapping tapered squared FFTs) means.

I suppose you could do a similar calculation in matlab, if matlab (about which I know very little) has a PSD estimation function. You could then read in an AFNI dataset to matlab -- using Ziad's matlab I/O functions -- and then process it through the matlab PSD function, and then write a new dataset back to disk -- again using Ziad's matlab I/O functions for AFNI datasets.
Subject Author Posted

What does the "Power Spectrum" work?

Long xiangyu March 14, 2006 07:54AM

Re: What does the "Power Spectrum" work?

Zhark March 14, 2006 08:34AM

Long xiangyu March 14, 2006 09:27AM

Long xiangyu March 17, 2006 02:32AM

Zhark March 17, 2006 08:42AM