AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 15, 2006 02:46PM
Hello all,

This problem has been puzzling me for some time now and I would greatly appreciate some feedback. I am trying to perform a t-test between 2 conditions belonging to the same subjects. I will include the script I ran, but I always get a bizarre output. I will attach a snapshot of it, but in summary it is a flat map which I am not able to threshold. I notice that Thr always has -32 to 32 which is also a little strange. I checked the files that we are performing 3dttest on many times but they look decent. I am out of debugging techniques,and I would appreciate any suggestions of why it might be doing this?

One thing I should also mention is that I noticed when I tried to attempt to run 3dANOVA2 instead of 3dttest, it complained about unequal sample sizes. But to my understanding 3dttest can run unbalanced designs, or did I misunderstand something?

3dttest -prefix emot_hiVSlo_v -paired -voxel 25000 -set1 \
sept21_2005/x_n@lo+tlrc.HEAD \
sept23_2005/x_n@lo+tlrc.HEAD \
oct12_2005/x_n@lo+tlrc.HEAD \
oct24_2005/x_n@lo+tlrc.HEAD \
-set2 \
sept21_2005/x_n@hi+tlrc.HEAD \
sept23_2005/x_n@hi+tlrc.HEAD \
oct12_2005/x_n@hi+tlrc.HEAD \
oct24_2005/x_n@hi+tlrc.HEAD \
Subject Author Posted

Thresholding and 3dttest