AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Kim
May 17, 2006 01:40PM
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to "trim down" BRIKS in Talairach space? My functional data is a very skinny slab (axial slab of 9 slices that are 2 mm thick), yet what I get out when I Talairach my functional data is a full brain size data set that is filled with zeros. Is it possible to trim down the BRIK so I have my 9 slices and less zero-filled slices on the top and bottom of my slab?

Right now my Talairached functional BRIKs are ~4G each, and this is making archiving and working disk space a difficult issue.

Thank you,

Kim
Subject Author Posted

@auto_tlrc and size reduction

Kim May 17, 2006 01:40PM

Re: @auto_tlrc and size reduction

Daniel Glen May 17, 2006 02:07PM

Re: @auto_tlrc and size reduction

Ziad Saad May 17, 2006 02:09PM