AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 17, 2006 04:35PM
3dvolreg output/ Vecwarp input

Hi All,

I have a set of x,y,z coordinates (tagset - a list of 3 vectors) for a dataset A.
I aligned this dataset with another dataset B using 3dvolreg. I am trying to apply this transformation calculated by 3dvolreg to warp the tagset (using Vecwarp)

3dvolreg gives me options of writing out just the motion parameters. However, Vecwarp needs the transformation matrix as a 4x3 affine transform (or a dataset with attributes WARP_TYPE and WARP_DATA). Is there a way I can get (or calculate) an affine transform from 3dvolreg?

I am trying 3dWarpDrive instead of 3dvolreg to get around this issue, however, I would ideally want to use 3dvolreg.

Thanks for your help
- Vaibhav

Subject Author Posted

3dvolreg output/ Vecwarp input

Vaibhav May 17, 2006 04:35PM