AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 23, 2006 06:30PM
Thanks, it worked great. Also, I used 3dROIstats to calculate the means for each cluster. Is there a way I can plot the mean value from 3dROIstats of each individual cluster in each sub-brick over all of my time points? That is, sub-brick number would be on the x-axis and the mean for a single cluster would be plotted on the y-axis corresponding to each sub-brick.
Thus, it would show how the mean value of each cluster changed over time. Please let me know if there is a way to do this.

Thanks,
Matt
Subject Author Posted

Assigning ROI for Statical Analysis

Matt May 23, 2006 04:20PM

Re: Assigning ROI for Statical Analysis

rick reynolds May 23, 2006 04:38PM

Matt May 23, 2006 06:30PM

rick reynolds May 23, 2006 06:36PM