AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 26, 2006 04:27PM
hi,

i'm interested in creating a mask from my group-level activation map, in only a certain region. we've used 3dcalc -astep to threshold the map, and now we'd like to constrain the mask to our ROI. i realize that i can multiply the thresholded image by a sphere, or some other shape, but i was wondering whether there is a way in AFNI to actually TRACE activation in only a given region and create a mask from that. in other words, we'd like to be able to SEE the overlay while we create the mask.

help is much appreciated.

thanks!
fanny
Subject Author Posted

masking activations

fanny eugene May 26, 2006 04:27PM

Re: masking activations

Zhark, Emperor May 26, 2006 05:07PM