AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 29, 2006 04:42PM
Hello,

I am comparing a single subject cluster analysis using 3dmerge/3dclust/3dclust plugin.

With the same parameters (ie threshold 7, rmm 5 and min volume 1160) on a single brik dataset (t statistic) I see 3 different looking functional maps as output. The output of 3dclust does not suggest any clustering has taken place, while that of 3dmerge looks sensible, but shows far less activation than the cluster plugin result.

Comand lines:

3dmerge -prefix merge_data -1noneg -1thresh 7 -1clust 5 1160 dataset+tlrc
3dclust -quiet -prefix clust_data -1noneg -1thresh 7 5 1160 dataset+tlrc

Selections on plugin: dataset+tlrc, keep, volume 1160, cutoff 7, rmm 7 output gui_data

Note that datasets are in talairach space resampled to 3mm cubic. The problem doesnt seem to occur in native space. This doesnt help as I want to run cluster analysis on group data also.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Sarah

Subject Author Posted

3dmerge / 3dclust / gui

Sarah May 29, 2006 04:42PM

Re: 3dmerge / 3dclust / gui

Sarah May 29, 2006 05:52PM

rick reynolds May 29, 2006 06:36PM

rick reynolds May 30, 2006 01:09PM