AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 06, 2006 12:21PM
Hi,

I suspect there is a better/easier/obvious way to do the following, any feedback will be appreciated.

I am using 3dfractionize to transform a +tlrc dataset with n distinct nonzero values (one voxel each, or input has n nonzero voxels) into the +orig space of 33 distinct subjects, using the -vote option to preserve the values, and the -warp option to provide the transformation. If the -clip option is not invoked, then more than n nonzero mask voxels are written to the dataset in each subject's +orig space. The clip level such that exactly n voxels are preserved varies between subjects; there doesn't seem to be a "common" clip level for all subjects which will preserve all n voxels but not more.

I would like to find the clip value for each subject such that the number of distinct nonzero values in the input is equivalent to the number of nonzero mask vozels written to the dataset ( sclip | nvote_val == ijk ) . How can I automate this search? Or, perhaps I should be trying something else entirely.

Thanks a lot,
Clara.

Subject Author Posted

3dfractionize: find clip level

Clara Scholl June 06, 2006 12:21PM

Re: 3dfractionize: find clip level

rick reynolds June 06, 2006 12:34PM

Clara Scholl June 06, 2006 02:33PM

rick reynolds June 06, 2006 04:01PM