AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 10, 2006 03:47PM
Saturday evening in Firenze and I have nothing better to do than wonder how I can make AFNI save gif images with my very carefully selected cross hairs intact.

I have cruised thru the web site and searched message board but no luck. No matter whether I have cross-hair button selected or unselected, saving a gif of afni data unfailingly produces a picture that lacks a cross hair.

An annonymous gov't source (last name rhymes with tuff) says he does not have this problem....

I am running AFNI AFNI_2005_12_30_0934
[[Precompiled binary macosx_10.3: Jan 9 2006]]

Zark the magnificent - any hints?

Merci encore

Sean
Subject Author Posted

Saving gifs with crosshairs intact

Sean Marrett June 10, 2006 03:47PM

Re: Saving gifs with crosshairs intact

Daniel Glen June 11, 2006 11:27AM

Re: Saving gifs with crosshairs intact

Zhark, Emperor June 12, 2006 09:26AM