AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
christina Jansen
August 17, 2007 09:13AM
Dear all,

Sorry for asking such simple question, I just am not certain about what exactly it is, though I've read the previous achrives.

What is the ExpVol of SUMA_AlignToExperiment, if I use freesurfer to generate the surface? is that the .nii anatomical volume ? What does the experiment data set mean ? Does that refer to functinoal volumes?

And the Surfvolume, is this created from SUMA_Make_Spec_FS -sid xxxx (it appears in xxxx/SUMA)

On the tutorials, it says that the 'functional images data must be put under SubjDir/afni ', does that mean I have to create this folder by myself, and then convert the functional .nii files into .BIRK and .Head by 3dcopy ?

Thanks for the help!

Christina
Subject Author Posted

A quick question about align to experiment

christina Jansen August 17, 2007 09:13AM

Re: A quick question about align to experiment

Ziad August 21, 2007 11:06AM