AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 22, 2007 03:47PM
Hello AFNI Nation,

I have a ROI with multiple subranges. What I'd like to do is translate (WITHOUT rotation) a particular subrange in space to a different region of the brain (essentially, maintaining the same ROI volume focused on tumor and non-tumor tissue).

While I am able to translate my specified subrange in space, after I do so there seems to be an interpolation problem... the new, translated dataset went where I wanted it to go, but the edges' values have been changed (ie from 3 to 2 or 1).

My guess is if I specified the number of voxels to move instead of the number of millimeters, AFNI would not need to interpolate at all. Is there any way I can accomplish this? Or perhaps there is an entirely different means of accomplishing this? I'm reading the 3dcalc documentation presently...

-Ariel
Subject Author Posted

3drotate interpolation problem

Ariel August 22, 2007 03:47PM

Re: 3drotate interpolation problem

Drew August 22, 2007 03:56PM

Ariel August 22, 2007 04:34PM

Daniel Glen August 22, 2007 05:17PM