AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
RN
August 30, 2007 04:26PM
Dear Afni-ers,

I recently upgraded to the latest version of AFNI i.e. Version AFNI_2007_05_29_1644. However, now when I try to run wherami on a talairached dataset (transformed using the TT_N27+tlrc template)through the afni GUI, it gives me the following error message:

"ERROR: Mismatch of Anatomy Toolbox Versions.
Version in AFNI is Version 1.5 and appears
different from version string in atlas' notes.
See whereami -help for more info."

I ran a 3dNotes on the TT_N27+tlrc and it says its version 1.5 in the notes printed out. Could anyone guide me as to why then am I getting this error?

Thanks!!

RN
Subject Author Posted

Mismatch of Anatomy Toolbox Versions

RN August 30, 2007 04:26PM

Re: Mismatch of Anatomy Toolbox Versions

rick reynolds August 30, 2007 04:39PM