AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 04, 2007 08:47AM
Sorry about the vague description. What I'm doing is taking a statistical image and converting it into 1's and 0's based on whether a given voxel had a significant overall F-test. Actually, I was able to co-register this just fine to the T1 (as you said, it is forced into alignment). I guess my only remaining question is what comments anyone would have on the ROI analyses. Basically, I have a hand-drawn ROI and would like to limit which voxels are utilized in computing the median to those that also showed a significant overall F-test. As mentioned in my previous message, the reason behind this is that there is a great deal of inter-subject variability in percent signal change values so I thought this would be a good method for focusing even further on voxels of interest.

Thank you all for your time.

Subject Author Posted

ROI analysis of active voxels only

Jatin September 30, 2007 04:31PM

Re: ROI analysis of active voxels only

bob cox October 02, 2007 12:03PM

Re: ROI analysis of active voxels only

Jatin October 04, 2007 08:47AM