AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 11, 2007 11:11AM
How do you do this?:

[afni.nimh.nih.gov]

or was that pasted together in photoshop?

Is there a hidden feature for single window orthogonal MPR than I haven't found yet? I, for one, would find it incredibly useful if there were an easy option for this type of display where I could get all three orthogonal views in a single window instead of having to manage a separate window for each view separately. Granted, not all of the features that currently exist for the individual views would translate cleanly to this viewing scheme but one could always go back to the individual view window when, say, single plane multi-image montages were desired.

Mike

Subject Author Posted

Single window MPR display?

Mike Worden October 11, 2007 11:11AM

Re: Single window MPR display?

bob cox October 11, 2007 12:14PM

Re: Single window MPR display?

Daniel Glen October 11, 2007 12:26PM