AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 02, 2008 01:16PM
Hi:

just wonder if these two small issues have been mentioned before or solved already. The first question concerns about the ROI drawing in AFNI. I used to draw ROIs in AFNI using option key + mouse click to indicate the voxel of interest. But now in Leopard I have to use Shift key + mouse button instead. While this is still workable, I just wonder if this is a bug that could be made compatible with the earlier version?

Another problem is in the ROI drawing in SUMA. With all the functionality still available, I found translation (just merely pressing and moving the mouse) does not work anymore. Although I can still use the 4 arrow keys + Shift key to move the image, I just like to see if there is a bugfix or something that could be tweaked in the long run.

Happy new year!
chun-chia

Subject Author Posted

two small issues in the ROI drawing in AFNI and in SUMA (Leopard only)

chun-chia January 02, 2008 01:16PM

Re: two small issues in the ROI drawing in AFNI and in SUMA (Leopard only)

ziad January 03, 2008 09:06AM