AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 29, 2008 02:53PM
For a current study, I have a few subjects who had to come back for a second session, which means they have two sets of anatomy files that I will be manually warping independently. I just nudged the first sessions anatomical data to the first sessions functional data and warped the anatomy. The problem is after nudging the second session anatomy to the second session functionals, it won't let me tick Allow edits to set markers for warping the second session anatomy. I have all of the data in one folder currently. I tried moving the second session data to another folder, but I still get the same error. Am I missing something? How can I allow edits on this second dataset?
Subject Author Posted

Define Markers won't Allow edits

Gregory R Samanez-Larkin January 29, 2008 02:53PM

Re: Define Markers won't Allow edits

Daniel Glen January 29, 2008 03:06PM

Gregory R Samanez-Larkin January 29, 2008 04:23PM

bob cox January 29, 2008 03:18PM