AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 07, 2008 06:35PM
This is a silly question, but I'm having trouble (Actually complete failure) in getting the output of 1dSEM to be written to a file rather than stdout.

I have tried all of the following with little success:

echo `1dSEM -theta txtIMGstu_thetas_model1.1D -C SEM_corr.1D -DF 101.195 -psi SEM_resvarcorr.1D -forest_growth -stop_cost .01 -leafpicker -limits -1 1` >> outlog.txt
1dSEM -theta txtIMGstu_thetas_model1.1D -C SEM_corr.1D -DF 101.195 -psi SEM_resvarcorr.1D -forest_growth -stop_cost .01 -leafpicker -limits -1 1 >> outlog.txt

1dSEM -theta txtIMGstu_thetas_model1.1D -C SEM_corr.1D -DF 101.195 -psi SEM_resvarcorr.1D -forest_growth -stop_cost .01 -leafpicker -limits -1 1 | tee outlog.txt

Any suggestions? I ask because I would like to run some bootstrapping tests and need to save the output so I can construct confidence intervals for the path coefficients.

Thanks,

Vinny
Subject Author Posted

Writing 1dSEM output to file

Vincent Costa February 07, 2008 06:35PM

Re: Writing 1dSEM output to file

Daniel Glen February 07, 2008 08:08PM

Daniel Glen February 08, 2008 09:57AM

Vincent Costa February 08, 2008 02:07PM