AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 12, 2008 10:44AM
hi

i am using retroicor to correct for physiological artifact with both ECG and respiratory data. when i use either ECG or resp traces individually, the fMRI timeseries does not change much and the standard deviation maps also do not change much. when i use both together, the fMRI data appear to be linearly detrended - thus the new timeseries is quite different and teh STD maps are also much lower.

my TR for this data is 3sec. i have interleaved (alt+z) slices.

thanks for clarifying. in reading the original manuscript, they do NOT discuss detrending, so why is it being done here? and why only for the combined cardiac AND resp?

thanks!

jieun
Subject Author Posted

retroicor detrending

jieun kim February 12, 2008 10:44AM