AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 23, 2008 02:03AM
I'm curious if anyone has AFNI working under 10.5 glitch-free (a 10.5 compile for Intel). Apple changed the X11 from XFree86 to the Xorg standard in 10.5 and there were plenty of complaints about problems and recommendations to install the non-Apple XDarwin release of XQuartz to resolve some of the X11 problems. Has that been resolved or does that issue impact AFNI? I can't tell from the Apple update tech reports what is fixed in X11. I've been waiting to upgrade a few production machines to know that AFNI is working well. Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Subject Author Posted

Neccessary to compile afni for Max OS X 10.5

guido biele February 16, 2008 05:19AM

Re: Neccessary to compile afni for Max OS X 10.5

rick reynolds February 16, 2008 09:33AM

Brian Scott February 22, 2008 12:33PM

rick reynolds February 22, 2008 12:41PM

Frank Haist February 23, 2008 02:03AM