AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Ariel Kanevsky
February 29, 2008 01:11PM
AFNI Nation,

I was inspired by Dr. Cox's anecdote about deleting important files from a few days ago, so I decided to delete a fairly important functional dataset.

Fortunately, I applied 3dmaskdump so I still have all the coordinates and all the values from the original dataset. I was thinking it would be a simple matter of using 3dUndump to reproduce the file, but it apparently can only create 1 sub-brick, whereas my functional dataset had 11 (output from the demri_3 model of 3dNLfim).

So, essentially, is there a 3dUndump-like program that will allow me to create a dataset of several sub-bricks?

-Ariel
Subject Author Posted

Recoving multi sub-brick functional dataset from 3dmaskdump output

Ariel Kanevsky February 29, 2008 01:11PM

Re: Recoving multi sub-brick functional dataset from 3dmaskdump output

bob cox February 29, 2008 02:23PM