AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 18, 2008 07:42PM
Hi,

I am trying to do the preprocessing for an SEM analysis. I need to create the input files for the 1dSEM program/EQS. I am trying to use 3dROIstats -nzminmax to extract the peak activation for each subject within 4 separate ROIs (created with whereami TT Daemon), and labeled with values 1-4. The activation map is the result of a single sample ttest, and thresholded to my chosen alpha and volume levels.

I thought I could 1) do the single sample ttest, 2) threshold the activation map, 3) use 3dcalc to apply the mask of my 4 ROIs, 4) use 3dROIstats to extract the peak activation for each subject for each ROI.

I have multiplied the mask by the thresholded activation map, then used this new mask in 3dROIstats, applied to the subbrick of interest in the 38 subjects. I thought I would get a min, max, and mean for each subject in each ROI. This is not the case. Can you tell me where I'm going wrong?

Thanks,
Andrea
Subject Author Posted

3dROIstats for input in structural equation modeling (1dSEM)

Andrea March 18, 2008 07:42PM

Re: 3dROIstats for input in structural equation modeling (1dSEM)

rick reynolds March 18, 2008 08:16PM