AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 21, 2008 11:28AM
Hi,

I'm appealing to the vast knowledgebase on this forum to help me find a simple way to do the following. I've got a full surface dataset (in niml format) in which a long timeseries (2000+ timepoints) is mapped to each node. I'm trying to cherrypick certain timepoints for a subset of nodes and put it into a 1D file for reading into MATLAB.

What I've got is:
-a niml format ROI dset mask indicating which nodes I care about
-a 1D file specifying which timepionts I'd like to grab from said nodes (all zeros with ones at timepoints I care about)

What I'd like is an output file (to be read into MATLAB) in which:
-each column represents a successive node (from the mask)
-each row is a successive timepoint value from the set specified in the 1D file

I think I can use ConvertDset to write out the columns/rows the way I want, but I'm not sure how to specify individual timepoints from a file of zeros and ones.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Adam

Subject Author Posted

help selecting timepoints from nodes

Adam March 21, 2008 11:28AM

Re: help selecting timepoints from nodes

rick reynolds March 21, 2008 12:29PM

Re: help selecting timepoints from nodes

Adam March 24, 2008 10:30PM