AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 28, 2008 03:07PM
Hi All,

I want to run a simple correlation analysis on my block design experiment.
The quandary I'm having is that if I am regressing one timeseries to another, and both timeseries have similar 'block-y' shapes, they are obliged to correlate to each other even if residuals from the regression are quite different.

I was thinking of using 3ddeconvolve and specifying my block design as a base regressor, but at the moment my seed has the block design too!

What should I do if I want to specify the convolved block design as a regressor of no interest?

-Prantik
Subject Author Posted

Correlation analysis with block design experiment

Prantik Kundu April 28, 2008 03:07PM

Re: Correlation analysis with block design experiment

Gang Chen April 29, 2008 03:26PM