AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 30, 2008 12:51PM
Since my original message I tried to align the two anatomies with an earlier version of afni (from April 9, 2007). That version processes the files ok.

I wonder if there is a problem with the new version and oblique datasets? I see all the warnings about using '3dWarp -deoblique'. I didn't try that as a fix because I had succesfully aligned these two anatomies with an earlier version of afni and it worked fine.

Is it possible that I just didn't wait long enough for the new version of afni to process the files? I waited about 4 hours which was way longer than it had taken in the past.

I am happy to use the older version of afni to process this dataset if that is the solution. But I would prefer to use the latest version of afni if at all possible.

Thanks,

Christine
Subject Author Posted

trouble aligning anatomies from two scan sessions

Christine Smith April 29, 2008 05:37PM

Re: trouble aligning anatomies from two scan sessions

Christine Smith April 30, 2008 12:51PM

ziad April 30, 2008 03:09PM

Christine Smith May 01, 2008 12:28PM