AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 01, 2008 06:53PM
I have two groups (factor A). I have 12 conditions (factor B). I have an unbalanced number of subjects in each group (factor C, 12 and 9). When I run GroupAna type 3 with unbalanced design I get some very inflated t and F values (F > 7000, t > 60 for all contrasts and factor main effects). I don't believe I am doing anything wrong, since I ran it before with a balanced design (by knocking out some subjects) and it worked great. I have attached my inputs to the program, and recieve no errors while it is running. It there a way to diagnose this problem? While I wait for a response, I will try to get R and 3dLME up and running in the hopes that it will give more tractable statistical results. Thankyou for all of your help!

-Daniel
Subject Author Posted

GroupAna: Very large t and F stats

Daniel Schwartz May 01, 2008 06:53PM

Re: GroupAna: Very large t and F stats

Gang Chen May 02, 2008 10:51AM

Daniel Schwartz May 05, 2008 03:24PM

Gang Chen May 05, 2008 06:37PM