AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 21, 2008 04:13PM
Hi All -

I've noticed a potential bug in the new report section in the overlay panel. I set my p value, clusterized and hit Rpt and it returned 5 clusters. Then I hit the 3dclust button and it wrote the 3dclust command to use with these parameters. However when I then pasted this 3dclust output into the command line it only returned 3 clusters with slightly different coordinates.

This was the command from the 3dclust button from the report section

3dclust -1Dformat -nosum -1tindex 18 -2thresh -2.266 2.266 3 3267 ANOVA+tlrc.HEAD

If instead I add the -1dindex switch I can replicate the findings from the report in 3dclust.

3dclust -1Dformat -nosum -1dindex 17 -1tindex 18 -2thresh -2.266 2.266 3 3267 ANOVA+tlrc.HEAD

I assume the modified command line with 1dindex is appropriate to use (I would like to investigate the clusters that disappear with the original 3dclust command from the 3dclust button in the report)

Let me know if you need any more information from me.

Thanks
Alex
Subject Author Posted

3dclust button in Report section

Alex Millner May 21, 2008 04:13PM

Re: 3dclust button in Report section

Bob Cox May 21, 2008 04:29PM

Re: 3dclust button in Report section

bobcox May 21, 2008 10:19PM